Monday, September 14, 2009
We went to Connor's doctor again today, yeah, we are still supposed to stay at home and away from people for a full 7 days (until this Friday at least) as he is still wheezy and coughing:( I'm just hoping this will help his body become stronger (at least his immune system) so we won't have to go through too many of these things. Oh well. Tyler and I are both doing fine so far, I guess we are supposed to wait 3-5 days to see if we have symptoms and such. I'm thinking we are fine. Anyways, just trying to update everyone:) Thanks for everyone's love and thoughts:) We love you all:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, Sara such cute pictures you got! I wish I could have been with you. I have these HUGE pumpkins and we haven't even carved any yet!!!
p.s. I think Bob is HOT!
Post a Comment