
So here is Connor, at a place called Greenbluff near here. It is a bunch of "farms" that grow produce that the public can go and pick. It is so fun. And there are TONS of things for everyone to do (lots of play things for kids), horse drawn carriages, hay rides, tractor rides, etc. This is Connor in a "sandbox" that was filled with dried peas instead of sand. It was sad though cause he kept on trying to eat the peas. Being the mean mom I am, I took them out of his hands when going towards his mouth:( Poor baby! And when we got home from this outing, when I changed the poor kid, he had tons in his pockets and two in his diaper! It was pretty funny!


And this is Connor and I outside of the "sandbox". I had so much fun taking Connor up there to pick fruit and enjoy the sunshine, and see the animals, etc, etc. I must tell everyone that they should go if ever in the area. It is so much fun! This summer we picked strawberries, and you can pick peaches, pears, blueberries, blackberries, apples, apricots, necterines, and in the fall time there are pumpkins and more apples and pears, etc, etc.

So, can YOU see the guilt he is feeling? Hummm? I sure can! I thought it was so funny to see him make the mess, but this look he kept giving me when I was trying to take the picture almost makes me think he is trying to make everyone else that see's this picture think he is sorry for the mess...I just don't know..in the next couple of pictures you will see the joy he found in making the mess:) And with his sweet and handsome face, how could you get mad?
I loved watching him MAKE the mess, and he did it so sweetly. WHen I first gave him the bitterroot cookie thing (appropriate for babies his age), he was unsure about what he should this? Should I eat it? Okay, if you insist:)

Ahhh, this is one with the cookie in his mouth. It was just SOO stinking messy! He had such a blast eating the darn thing, it did take him FOREVER to eat it, but he was just so funny trying to stick the whole cookie in his mouth at once. It made me laugh:)

Yep, I even made him lay down in the pumpkin patch. Yes, he did try eating the leaves, but I caught him in time, no worries;) It was so nice that day, and thank goodness we went when we did because it froze the next weekend and I guess that really hurt the patch and fruit up there. I was just glad that we were able to get these pictures:) Isn't he just so handsome?

Here's Connor in the pumpkin patch, I got the props for a cute picture, and he is wanting to eat the leaves. He did get a couple, but I figured it was a green leafy veggie, right? Just kidding. And he kept on lifting up his right leg over and over. Poor kid. Stuck trying to pose for mommies pictures...argh, if only I knew what I was doing..grrr..

The apples are sooo far away..I think he is trying to figure out how on earth he was going to get the apples to his mouth....hummm..

So this is our little guy tasting the fruit of our labors, he really liked the apples, it was funny to watch his face after eating the little bits and pieces of the apples.

So these are some more pics from going to green bluff. The little pill wouldn't look up (yes, the sun was out, and yes, I shouldn't ask so much, but these would be SOOO much cuter if he were actually looking at the camera (yes, he is looking in the one, but only cause I started whistling, and yeah, I ask too much). That is his cousin, Evelyn, and the hatted fellow is Bob. At least Bob was looking at the camera;) We had such fun at the farm that day, picking apples and all that. It was a new experience taking Connor with me, and Tyler and I have gone in the past, but a baby makes it a little tougher, but so much fun:)

Poor Bob! No one is paying any attention to him. Connor kept wanting to eat the straw they are sitting on. EVERYTHING goes into his mouth these days! ARGH! You can't really tell, but while we were at Green Bluff, Connors hear was spiked, he looks SO much older and more mature when we spike his hair:( It makes me sad, but happy he is so doggon cute:) He likes getting into EVERYTHING and wants to touch EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME! ARGH! Anywho! Here's to the next picture:)

SO, this is how I found connor one morning! Actually, I still find him this way in the mornings. Sad, I know:( But he makes his way to the edge of the crib most nights...should I be worried?!?! The little guy is so sweet still, even when going to bed. What would we do without our little man?:)
No comments:
Post a Comment