So, these last couple of months have been really busy. Alot has gone on in our little lives. We suffered some loss of family, bought a house, had some work to do with the house, Connors trying to crawl, a "family reunion," and some summer school to boot! We are doing well, and love our little family being settled in a house!! We love it!! I hope you enjoy some of the updates I post!


So this is from our Fourth of July. We went boating with my whole family! It was so fun to have this time with all of my siblings and their families, my parents, and even my grandparents. This is one of my grandpa and Connor and I. Poor Connor! I was afraid he would get a sunburn on his head, and even though I did use sunblock, I just felt safer putting a hat on his head. And that is my dad in the rear view mirror:) We had such a blast with everyone, and it was a great time!
This is a pic of our little family at the cannery. I know the hairnet is over poor Connor's eyes, but I still think it's cute. AWW, my little family:)
So, we have this snow suit for connor, that is blue and..yeah, pretty much he is a teletubby when he wears it . My mom may never talk to us again because we did this, but we couldn't help it. Tyler cut the square out and stuck it on Connor, and I encouraged him, It was just too perfect. My mom has a STRONG dislike for the whole teletubby thing, so yeah. We shall see if this will break our family tie;) We had Connor in this before going camping at a cattle round up. We had a lot of fun though:)

And this is from our trip to the Cannery! We arrived at the Cannery and washed up, and then we placed hair nets over our hair (Tyler and I) and the poor sister in charge of the cannery, asked us if we could get Connor to wear one too. Connor did pretty well with it actually. We didn't do much as far as canning goes, but we did have alot of fun. Connor was VERY noisy, but nobody complained:) Thank goodness:)

So this is a close up of Connor in the teletubby suit. He had to wearing not only camping, but most nights when Tyler and I would take him out on walks in the cold. He actually didn't mind it. He just loves being outside!
6 comments:
Connor looks like he's getting big!! Cute pictures!!
Oh, how can I express my concern, connor dear, you are NOT a tela______. You can come live with Grandma Peg if it gets too much worse. You don't have to wear that suit, in which you resemble a... you know what.
:) I KNEW I would get a comment from you mom! He's a cute one though, right;)
it was fun to be with your whole family, eh? ALL your siblings? and their families eh? I see where i stand...
however, i completely support my mother. Mom, we might need to call CPA...next she'll be putting a shape on top of his head...
your fault you weren't there dude. sorry. we did miss you though:)
Post a Comment