Sunday, May 3, 2009

Finding Feet!







So, Connor has found his feet, and he LOVES them! He is so cute! He gets so excited when he can grab both feet at once. He's such a character!! I've been getting chastized for not updating my blog enough, sorry:( I'm trying to do better! And, we are going to have to go get him a professional haircut, cause my novice trims aren't working! I'm nervous!

5 comments:

Polaris said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable! Such a handsome man

Pierce Family said...

He is such a cutie!!! I can't believe how much hair he has!!! Perhaps he can loan my daughter some. =)

Apryl May said...

Yes, what a full head of hair! He is precious Sara!

Apryl May said...

p.s. you should add my link to your blog!

http://according2april.blogspot.com

Peggy said...

That boy is going to be in pictures! He is just so cute. Kiss him for me. It was really fun to have you here last week Sara.