Connor was a happy boy today! It's been so fun to see him smiling so much lately. These last couple of weeks he really has been starting to smile and talk and just showing his sweet personality! He's so sweet:)
I love this blogging thing, cause I dont have to do anything, and I dont have to wait every time i see my family to have good pictures to show my friends. And he's fun to show off
5 comments:
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!
He is too stinkin cute!
That is one handsome guy!!!
That is a darling picture!
I love this blogging thing, cause I dont have to do anything, and I dont have to wait every time i see my family to have good pictures to show my friends. And he's fun to show off
What a cutie! It was so nice seeing you guys the other day. It was just what I needed. Love ya sister!
What a smile he has! :)
Post a Comment