Sorry it's taken so long:( I'm computer illiterate;) So yeah, here's our little man:) He is such a sweet baby. He cries when he needs to be fed or changed, and that is it. We are VERY lucky. We love him VERY much:)
Sara I can't even believe it! HOW ARE YOU! I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could get to yours. You were so BEAUTIFUL on your wedding day! And your baby is so dang cute! Aren't they fun! Hope you and your family are doing so well.
2 comments:
Adorable! I wanna squeeze him! I love his chubby little cheeks and that same sleeping position he is always in. Very sweet, kiss him for me.
Sara I can't even believe it! HOW ARE YOU! I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could get to yours. You were so BEAUTIFUL on your wedding day! And your baby is so dang cute! Aren't they fun! Hope you and your family are doing so well.
Post a Comment