Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bedrest:(

Well, as of last Tuesday I am officially on bedrest:( ARGH!! It is so frustrating! I get up to go to the bathroom and can take showers (although very quick ones). I've been going CRAZY!! Evidentally my kidneys are having a rough time filtering out my blood, so yeah, it can cause stress to the baby. I'm 34 weeks though, so hopefully he'll last a little longer before we need to be induced! Anywho! Mom came and saw me today to keep me company and help out with some housework. It was REALLY nice. She leaves tomorrow to go to Heather's house to see her and her family. I want to go too, but with four Dr's apt's this week, that is not gonna happen. Oh well. It's nice to have her for the time being. Tyler is getting ready for finals, and I'm getting ready for him to be done with finals!!! So that is what is going on with us this week!

3 comments:

Amber said...

hey sara, this is your long lost cousin Amber! Haven't seen you in forever. Congrats on having a baby...sorry about the bedrest though. I'm glad I could catch up with your family through the blogging world! keep in touch.

Marrian said...

Sara!!! It's me, Marrian. How are you? I'm sorry to hear you are on bedrest. I guess you can do lots of bloggin right now :).
I'm glad you're blogging. It's such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone!

Pierce Family said...

Holy Cow!!! Seriously... how in the world did you find us?!?! We saw on our blog that Sara and Tyler were followers of ours. We sat here... Sara & Tyler?... Sara & Tyler?... Sara & Tyler?... and then we saw your wedding picture and it clicked... OUR LONG LOST FRIEND SARA FLINT!!!! Look at you... married and prego how fun and exciting!!! =) Keep blogging!