Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So, a couple weeks ago, I was given the opportunity to go down to Idaho and Utah to visit some family. My grandma was turning 93 and my Mom and Sister, Britta, wanted to go to her and start recording a family history. I didn't do much to help, but Mom said I could ride down with her, and I jumped at the chance to show Connor to his Grandparents. This was him all dressed and ready to go (isn't he sweet). He was a great travel companion, at least I think so, Mom may say otherwise:)
Britta met up with us in Idaho and she brought her precious little Jane (6months old) and she and Connor got along great. She is such a sweet and smiley little one. She loved just looking at Connor. It was fun:)

I just can't believe how big these kids are getting! It was crazy to see. Britta took much better pictures (she is a professional photographer you know;) ) and I will try and post them once I get to them. I just thought these little ones were cute.


Also, Tyler's Grandma lives in Utah, so Mom said it would be fine to stop at Grandma Bates' house for her to meet Connor too (she is 92!) aren't they sweet together?! It was such a fun trip to take. It was hard too because this was the first time Tyler and I had been away from each other for so long, and with the baby! AAHHH! But I did have a really good time spending some time with family. We stayed at my other Grandparent's house too, but I don't have those pictures yet, Connor is named after my Grandpa and they were really sweet to see too.



Awww! So fun! Not many kids have great grandparent's alive when they are born, and Connor is very lucky to have such wonderful Great Grandparent's. Three Great Grandma's and one Great Grandpa. It was so fun to get pictures with all of them. Connor was a real trooper. It was fun to go and do, but man, am I glad to be home:) Family is so wonderful, and to hear and see some of the history of my Grandma was such a great experience! I was very grateful for the experience:)




No comments: